Tax is a complex area, and becomes more so if you run a business or have several sources of income.
Accountants do not advise on Wealth:
We provide tax planning advice to our clients in combination with strategies on how to build wealth.
At Ogilvy & Haart, we can help you identify all your areas of tax wastage and advise you on ways to become more tax efficient, saving you a significant amount of money over the longer term.
Key Tax Planning Strategies
By obtaining strategic tax planning advice, we assist clients in reducing their taxable income on a number of key strategies, including:
- How you can increase your income and profits
- How buying an investment property can reduce the tax you pay every year.
- How prepaying interest on investment loans can assist you with a one year tax benefit.
- How salary sacrificing money into superannuation can significantly reduce you tax liability.
- How you can protect your assets and inheritance for future generations.
- How building a share portfolio can reduce your taxable income depending on your current marginal tax rate.
- How to structure investments correctly to reduce the overall tax you pay on earnings and future capital gains (i.e. individual, company versus superannuation and pension structures).
- How to plan for your retirement to ensure you are minimising your tax liability when you do eventually retire from the workforce.